Well, it took until mid-March, but it looks like Montgomery County might get snow Monday night and into Tuesday. As we all safely warm in our homes (hopefully) and remember the lovely 70 degree days we had just last week, we are hoping our fellow CERT members are willing to send in a few situation reports (SITREPs).
Submitting situational reports (SITREPs) provide county officials valuable information about conditions around the county.
Operational Period: Monday 3-13-17 2000 to Tuesday 3-14-17 1600 or as amended.
Please answer the following questions:
- What time did you generate this report?
- What is your zip code?
- What type of precipitation? (Snow, Sleet, Freezing Rain, Mix)
- What is the approximate accumulation? (e.g., .25”, 1”, 2-3”)
- Do you have power? (Yes, No, Lost but restored now)
- Have your roads been serviced? (Yes/No)
If possible, please provide more than one SITREP over the course of the operational period, but no more than one per hour. Photos are welcome but not necessary. You will remain anonymous in the final report. Providing input does not require possessing a County ID because this is not an activation of CERT. Please stay warm and be safe.
How to submit a SITREP:
- Email your answers to email@example.com
- Use the SITREP Submission Form: http://montgomerycert.org/sitrep-submission-form/