CERVIS is Montgomery County CERT’s volunteer management system. CERVIS provides CERT Officers and Coordinators the ability to communicate with you about deployments, meeting announcements, outreach events. It also allows us to track training and volunteer hours.
If you have completed your CERT training and this is your first time accessing CERVIS, you will need to create a password and confirm the information in your profile. If you have not completed training and need to get access to CERVIS, contact email@example.com.
How to Setup CERVIS Access for the First Time
Before you can log into CERVIS for the first time, you will need to set your password.
- Go to the CERVIS login screen (You can click the menu link on the left or go directly to the page by clicking Here).
- Click on “Don’t Know Password/Reset Password” link, below the “Login to CERVIS” button.
- Type in your email address
- Type in your first name
- Click on the “E‐mail Me My Password” button.
If you have gotten this far and we have the correct email for you in the system, an auto‐generated email from CERVIS will be sent to you containing a temporary password.
If you receive this password, continue to #6.
If you don’t get the password, you can ask help from the CERVIS Admin (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Registrar (email@example.com.)
- Copy that temporary password and go back to the first CERVIS login screen and paste it into the password field.
- Type in your email address into the email field and click on the “Login to CERVIS” button
- At prompt, change your password.
Since CERVIS is the method the team uses to communicate with team members and manage event sign-ups, it’s critical that you log in on a regular basis to make sure your information is accurate and to see if there are any training or service opportunities you want to participate in.
The easiest ways to get to CERVIS:
- Visit the members area. Click on the login link or the “Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities”
- Go directly to CERVIS by clicking here