Register for the Next Class
The Montgomery County Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Program is Now Pre-Registering for the CERT Basic Course #23-02
Please read the following information and requirements CAREFULLY before you pre-register for the course. We will be following county and city guidelines to ensure the safety of all who attend.
- In order to maximize class interaction, this course will be limited to the first 40 participants who register. Registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis. The course consists of 10 sessions: 5 Wednesdays (virtual) and 5 Sundays (in-person)
- This is a Hybrid Course. Online learning will take place Wednesday evenings. The In-person portion will take place on Sundays at PSHQ 100 Edison Park Drive, Gaithersburg, MD, 20878. Participants who complete/participate in all 10 sessions will receive a Montgomery County CERT Basic certificate.
- We will be using the Zoom video conference platform for all Wednesday sessions. We may also use other technologies to enhance the course. Therefore, all participants need to have access to a laptop or tablet. All Sunday sessions will be in person.
- The initial session on October 4th, 2023 will include information for those new to the Zoom platform. However, we strongly recommend you download the zoom app if you are new to the technology. There are also great resources you can access by visiting the Zoom Website.
- After you pre-register, you will receive a separate confirmation email with the details of the class.
- If you have other members of your household who wish to attend, they must register separately.
- Additional details with the Zoom meeting links will be provided once your registration has been confirmed.
- Remember, class slots are limited. Therefore, please ensure that you can commit to all the dates and times prior to pre-registering for this class.
Here are the class dates for the online CERT Basic course #23-02. (Please do not pre-register if you cannot commit to attend during these dates and times). Note, we will not have class the week of October 16th:
- Wednesday, October 4 (Virtual): 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Sunday, October 8 (In-Person): 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 11 (Virtual): 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Sunday, October 15 (In-Person): 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 25 (Virtual): 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Sunday, October 29 (In-Person): 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 1 (Virtual): 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Sunday, November 5 (In-Person): 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 8 (Virtual): 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Sunday, November 12 (In-Person): 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Registration opens August 15th
Thank you for your interest in the Montgomery County CERT Basic program. If you have additional questions, not covered above, please send an email to email@example.com