Register for the Next Class
The Montgomery County Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Program is Now Pre-Registering for the CERT Basic Course #23-01
Please read the following information and requirements CAREFULLY before you pre-register for the course. We will be following County and City guidelines to ensure the safety of all who attend. Please be advised that the guidelines may evolve as we get closer to the class dates.
- In order to maximize class interaction, this course will be limited to the first 45 participants who register. Registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- This course consists of 10 sessions: 5 Wednesdays and 5 Saturdays
- This is a Hybrid Course. Online learning will take place Wednesday evenings. The In-person portion will take place on Saturdays at PSHQ 100 Edison Park Drive, Gaithersburg, MD location.
- Participants who complete/participate in all 10 sessions will receive a Montgomery County CERT Basic certificate.
- We will be using the Zoom video conference platform for all Wednesday sessions.
- The initial session on March 1, 2023 will include information for those new to Zoom. However, we strongly recommend you download the zoom app and test it if you are new to the technology. There are also great resources you can access by visiting the Zoom Website.
- After you pre-register, you will receive a separate confirmation email with the details of the class.
- If you have other members of your household who wish to attend, they must register separately.
- Additional details with the Zoom meeting links will be provided once your registration has been confirmed.
- Remember, class slots are limited. Therefore, please ensure that you can commit to all the dates and times prior to pre-registering for this class.
Here are the class sessions for the CERT Basic course #23-01. (Please do not pre-register if you cannot commit to attend during these dates and times):
- Wednesday, Mar 1 7:00 pm – 9:15 pm
- Saturday, Mar 4 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Wednesday Mar 8 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday, Mar 11 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Wednesday Mar15 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday, Mar 18 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, Mar 22 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday, Mar 25 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, Mar 29 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday, Apr 1 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
There are also 2 documents available that will help prepare you for this class at the following link:
- CERT Basic FAQ Document
- Zoom Instructions
Thank you for your interest in the Montgomery County CERT Basic program. If you have additional questions, not covered above, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Greg St. James- Montgomery CERT Program Manager
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com